Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finishing The Visitor short story

Anton Chekhov - St. Peter's Day
Anton Chekhov - St. Peter's Day (Photo credit: literaturarussa)
Update 6/13/12_Most recent draft will be on Opinari Short Story blog soon (last updated 4-22-13).

I dropped the pen name for this story.
I underestimated the short story craft in the past.The short story remains one of the most challenging genres for this writer.

Chekhov is a beloved Russian writer. He mastered and set a standard for the short story. It's worth the time to read one or two of his stories, at the least. Read more of Chekhov's stories (they appear in English and other languages other than Russian) and learn more.  


    I hope for comments because I think I should listen to voices of short story writing experience.

  Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: