Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Try to Avoid Ads You Don't Want on Your Blogs

If you have a blog and have linked to post ads on your blog, you know that some ads you'd rather not have. While all ads cannot be ruled out, some may be, due to the words you use or allow to be underlined in your blog.

For example, if I allow "Jesus Christ" to be underlined and linked to other resources, I am likely to see a Mormon ad ( the "church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints") somewhere on that blog, near the post.

Being in disagreement about Mormon teachings and their prime reference, the Book of Mormon, I prefer not to have their ads on my blogs.
The likelihood of that happening can dwindle if I choose not to add the link function for certain words or names in my blog posts.


How to stop those "fat stomach!!!" ads? If you find out, please let me know?

No comments: