Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Searching for the Right Photo for Kindle Project

Help! I'm looking at online free photos this morning for perfect shot for my Kindle project featuring a savvy mom of three boys. And school is out! I found a black and white photo I liked, but not large enough (longest side of photo must be 750 pixels or more). Found one of a young woman in profile, at beach, feet on chair opposite, reading a book. Just the relaxed promise I was looking for, relief for mom as she reads from Exhausted Rapunzel by Deirdre Reilly. Then I lost track of that photo. Should have saved it...but onward we go. If you know about an image you think might work, and at right size, let me know. Still searching for the just right relaxing mom photo for this Erma Bombeck humor writer of the month author ("...'Exhausted Rapunzel: Tales of Modern Castle Life' is a hoot").
.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: